Lease Or Buy A Car If My Registration Is Out Of Date, Can I Still Turn In My Lease/smart Buy Car?

If my registration is out of date, can I still turn in my lease/smart buy car? - lease or buy a car

I took off the state recently, but my smart buy my Cadillac here comes in a month or so. My registration expired state, and I obviously do not want to have not through all the trouble to go to the new switch, just to the car again this month. A dealer leases accept / buy a Smart Car out of date? Thank you!

5 comments:

fire4511 said...

You must do this car to a local dealer, but if you do this, you do not have a current record.

You can drag the car, or take the risk to the dealer with tags dead. You can also contact the dealer where the car and see if they can help (might go for a fee) with you to collect your car and bring the agency into a reseller.

Mr. Curious Rides Again said...

The lease documents have a genuine information. If you lose, you go online and find a copy of the lease again, should provide the conditions for the return of the vehicle.

jtl09017... said...

there should be no problem, they have inspected the vessel and then notify the person that now anyway

junkfood... said...

Tell dealship so you know for sure.

kelly_f_... said...

distribute the tags or labels of the temperature, so that we can treat most DMV, you can get is for 14 days

Post a Comment