Hot Girl Wedgies How To Get My GF To Wear Thongs?

How to get my GF to wear thongs? - hot girl wedgies

My girlfriend is very cool and has a great body. The fact is that everything takes only granny panties. She never tried a thong. It was not really a reason why, but it has something to do with the question wedgie boring. What is ironic, because he always complains granny panties to ride and gives his wedgie.

I absolutely love the way you look at the straps on the girls. They are so hot. This is not really a big problem, and no pressure on him, but it would be good if you try to see for myself, if you will.

Suggestions on how I can show the direction of the strip, without like a assholle? Suggestions on a comfortable "bootstrap" It may. I have a feeling that would likand once it is incredible how it will be your ass no panty line all the time, but I need help in this direction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment